Thanksgiving is just a few days away. It's such a wonderful time of year and a day to come together with family and friends. These days, we all know how precious. that is.
We love seeing all of your Thanksgiving photos of your children celebrating in Busy Bees Kids. Be sure to tag us on Instagram and use #BusyBeesKids so we can see them!
We have so many styles that are perfect for Thanksgiving this year. There are also plenty of options for siblings to coordinate and options to use well past Thanksgiving dinner.
After they get all dressed up for the meal, here are 5 fun ways to celebrate Thanksgiving with kids
1. Let them make place cards: This gives the kids a special role in the Thanksgiving meal!
2. I am Thankful Cards: You can download and print these for free here.
3. Donate Food: Find a local food pantry and have the kids help gather food to donate before or after Thanksgiving.
4. Have a Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt: Have one adult write down a list of things to find around the house and throughout the meal (a pie, leaves, etc) and make it a fun family game
5. Start a family tablecloth: Use a plain white table cloth and give each child (and adult) a chance to write their name, a message, etc. Use it each year and watch their handwriting change, new family members join and create a family heirloom,